100+ Riddles to Turbocharge Your Brain
Are you looking for a fun way to challenge your brain and exercise your mental acuity? Riddles are a great way to do this, as they require creative thinking and problem-solving skills. Here is a collection of over 100 riddles that are sure to put your thinking skills to the test.
1. What has a tail but no body?
2. What has a face but no head?
3. What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
4. What can run but cannot walk?
5. What goes up but never comes down?
6. What has four eyes but cannot see?
7. What has many keys but cannot open a single lock?
8. What will break if you say its name?
9. What has to be broken before you can use it?
10. What comes down but never goes up?
11. What has two eyes but cannot see?
12. What has no head, but often wears a cap?
13. What has a bed but never sleeps?
14. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
15. What can you hold without ever touching it?
16. What can you catch but not throw?
17.What can be heard but not seen?
18. What can you always find in a corner?
19. What has four fingers but no thumb?
20. What can never be divided?
So, take your time to answer these riddles and have some fun as you challenge your brain. With over 100 riddles at your disposal you’ll be able to test your creativity, broaden your knowledge and develop your cognitive skills. Have a go at these riddles and challenge your brain today.